Monday, February 1, 2016

Markets: How I Invest

The best thing to do, at least my way, everybody has their own way, my way is to find things that are cheap, that are ignored and hopefully find if there is a fundamental change taking place and then I try to buy. If I am right I am going to make a lot of money, if I am wrong I am probably not going to lose too much because it was so cheap to start with. So it is unlikely that I will lose money or a lot of money. Do not think I have not made a lot of mistakes in my life. I made a lot of mistakes in my life, but that is how I do it.

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive