Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Crude Oil: There Will Be Wonderful Opportunities

I thought that crude oil had stopped going down whatever bad news came out but obviously more bad news came out and it kept going down. So what I said at that time was that you could start buying a small amount, I did buy a small amount but now I am not buying.

It looks to me when you have something like this happening it usually develops momentum and goes down for a while. But somewhere along the line there is going to be a great opportunity to buy crude oil, to buy Russia, to buy countries that produce oil. It is going to be wonderful before too much longer.

Related ETFs: Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE)

Blog Archive