The central banks have already told us that interest rates are going to go higher. America has already raised interest rates a few times. So far there has been no collpase in the markets but that is because interest rates are not high enough to hurt people, yet. Interest rates are going from zero or from negative in some cases to up a little bit but not enough to hurt yet but when they get higher it is going to hurt. Then everybody is going to suffer.
- Asian Education vs American Education
- Benjamin Franklin: Liberty and Security
- Investing: Some of the Things I'm Doing
- When Things Go Wrong People Reverse To Gold And Si...
- People Should Have Some Money Outside Their Own Co...
- Exchange Controls In The US
- Higher Interest Rates Will Cause A Market Collapse...
- Trump Will Not Start A War With North Korea
- GST Is Good For India
- Air India Should Be Privatized
- Emerging Markets: GST Is Going To Change India Com...
- Q: Would You Invest Right Now In Europe Or In The ...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)