Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Investing: My Thoughts On Japan

Japan has staggering debt as we all know, they have a declining population and the debt is going through the roof. Mr. Abe says he's going to do whatever it takes, he'll print as much money as it takes and he'll spend as much money as it takes. That cannot last. It never occurred to me that the next financial crisis might start in Japan but Japan is certainly certainly going to be a big  problem!

By the way I own Japanese shares and I'm buying more Japanese shares today just so you know but if I were a ten year old Japanese I would get myself an AK-47 or I would leave because in his lifetime or her lifetime that place is going to be a disaster.

Related trading instruments: Nikkei 225, Topix Index, iShares MSCI Japan ETF (EWJ)

Blog Archive